There are lots of places you can go to obtain a mortgage. So why is it important to work with a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist?
Certified Mortgage Planning Specialists (CMPS®) have demonstrated financial knowledge and expertise regarding the tax and financial planning implications of various mortgage and real estate investment strategies.
Therefore, CMPS® professionals can better advise you when it comes to:
• Your single largest debt – Your Mortgage
• Your single largest asset – Your Real Estate Equity
• Life planning needs and goals – Your Cash Flow
• Prudent Allocation Strategies so your cash flows to the right places at the right times, accelerating wealth accumulation – Obtaining Financial Freedom.
• Analyze Real Estate Investments, protecting you from mortgage and real estate scams – Obtain Profits, not Losses.
• Explain the possible benefits and drawbacks of paying off your mortgage before retirement, and help you to determine which strategy works best under your individual circumstances – Forget Dave Ramsey and Suzie Orman.
• Guide you in implementing the best home equity and mortgage strategies for divorce situations – Divorce does NOT have to mean Financial Ruin.
• Empower you to start or sell your business by implementing viable mortgage and real estate equity strategies – Another Stream of Income.
• Enable you to financially care for your elderly parents – Is a Reverse Mortgage appropriate?
• CMPS® professionals are committed, qualified, and equipped to help you implement mortgage, cash flow, and home equity strategies to build and conserve wealth when buying a home or refinancing your mortgage – Avoid Being House Rich and Cash Poor.
• CMPS® professionals have pledged to follow a Code of Ethics – Looking out for YOUR Best Interest, instead of The Bank’s.
A little knowledge is often dangerous. However, having the right advisor in your corner, one with 30 years of industry knowledge and financial experience will help you avoid the common financial landmines and instead build wealth over time. It’s not just a fancy tagline when we say, “The Right Mortgage Today, For Your Family’s Wealth and Security Tomorrow.”
Warren Goldberg is President of Mortgage Wealth Advisors, a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist®, and a published author. His interviews include Blog-Talk Radio, Newsday, The Daily News, Anton Press, and the Long Island Herald. Since 1992, he’s been sharing his financial knowledge and wealth-building strategies, including how to properly use your mortgage as a financial tool. His clients regularly express their trust and appreciation by recommending friends and family call when in need of mortgage, real estate, and financial guidance.